Saturday, August 9, 2008

NO REGRETS

*+ExprEssEd+
*Recently, i've became apoplectically obsessed with a song.Pogadhe from Deepavali. It melts my heart so much. The music, The lyrics, The Feeling, The soothing voice of YSR...I listen to it like everyday. ( But only the recorded clip in my phone, becos my phone's bluetooth is going mad), I sing it everyday, Like memorised the lyrics. WOW!!! Haha...I dint know about the song until TRIDIAC danced for it on DHOOL last week. They did a wonderful job. Thanks to tridiac for making me aware of such a song. I'm lazy to post the song in my blog, But its on my friendster page. SO bloggers, if u wanna noe what made me so obsessed about it. GO hear it there.

Now coming back to more serious stuff, I have four days of ND holiday. Yesterday dint go to school becos i dont wish to waste my time watching a parade that i'v been watching for the past donkey years.HAHA. Then monday is a holiday. But dont think i'm stupidly wasting my time Blogging here like a DUMBO. I'm using these four days for serious prelim preparation. ( prelims starts on the 18th of August )...

Last night i unusually studied till 2am...MY plan is to get done with the HUMANITIES subjects first.Then concentrate on math,physics and chemistry...So hope my revision goes fine. It will all pay off soon. Not regrets in the end yea?...

No comments: